The Altera® University Program Training courses provide introductions to the many state-of-the-art educational materials Altera has developed for you to use to enrich your digital logic and computer optimization classes, lectures and assignments, or your research.
This full-day courses are offered from time-to-time in various locations at no charge.
Topics covered include:
- An overview of FPGA technology
- A summary of the University Program teaching materials
- An overview of the Quartus® Prime software
- Examples of designs implemented on the DE2 board
- An overview of the Nios® II processor and related tools
- SOPC Builder
- Altera Monitor program
- Nios II Integrated Design Environment (IDE)
- A hands-on example using the Nios II processor and/or the Arm A9 hard processor
- Altera's Open CL compiler