1. Using the default setting of the configuration devices.
2. When performing remote system upgrade, the start address of the images must be set within first 128 Mb.
3. Intel® Arria® 10 and Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX supports only Macronix* configuration devices with part number MX25U25645GXDI54, MX25U51245GXDI54, MX66U1G45GXDI54, MX66U2G45GXRI54
4. Intel® Quartus® Progammer set the non-volatile configuration register during programming operation. User need to set the register manually if using a third party programmer.
5. The configuration devices is permanent to this value, user do not have the options to change this setting.
6. Intel® Quartus® Programmer issues command to enable quad mode
7. These configuration devices are not supported by legacy ASMI Parallel I Intel® FPGA IP core and ASMI Parallel II Intel® FPGA IP core. For new design, please refer to Generic Serial Flash Interface Intel® FPGA IP core.
8. AS x 1 - Active serial configuration support 1 bit data width
9. AS x 4 - Active serial configuration scheme support 4 bit data width