PCI Express* (PCIe*) protocol is a high-performance, scalable, and feature-rich serial protocol with data transfer rates from 2.5 gigatransfers per second (GT/s) to 16.0 GT/s and beyond. Intel offers a unique combination of hardened and soft IP to provide superior performance and flexibility for optimal integration.
- PCI Express hardened protocol stack (transaction and data link layers)
- Hardened physical layer (physical medium attachment and physical coding sublayer)
- Optional soft/hard logic blocks (DMA engines and single-root I/O virtualization)
- Feature support for VirtIO, ScalableIO, and Shared Virtual Memory
- PCIe Express Multichannel DMA IP available to complement P-tile/H-tiile PCI Express Hard IP
- PCIe Express Scalable Switch IP available to complement P-tile PCIe Express Hard IP