Read how Intel, SAP, and Accenture deliver a solution for high-performance, high-capacity, low-cost memory.
Summary Benefits of SAP HANA* 2.3 on Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory:
- Comparable latency with DRAM (direct random access memory); more capacity per dollar
- Greater capacity for in-memory databases at near-DRAM performance; memory support increase by 6X for online analytical processing (OLAP) and 3X for online transactional processing (OLTP)
- Data that is persistent remains available, even during power cycles
- 17X faster data loading at startup for enhanced business continuity
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Data is more secure with AES-256 hardware-based encryption