Intel® Atom™ Processor 230 Series: Datasheet
The Intel® Atom™ Single Core processor 230 sequence is built on Hi-k 45-nanometer process technology. In Nettop ’08 platform, Intel Atom Single Core processor 230 sequence supports SiS as well as Intel chipsets. This document contains electrical, mechanical, and thermal specifications for the processor.
Note: In this document, the Intel® A...tom™ Single Core processor 230 series will be referred to as the “processor.” Intel chipsets are referred to as GMCH and ICH, respectively.
Note: In this document, the Intel® Atom™ processor 200 series is replaced by Intel Atom Processor 230 Series.
Intel® Atom™ Processor 230 Series Features
• Available at 1.6 GHz
• On-die, primary 32-kB instructions cache and 24-KB write-back data cache
• 533-MHz Source-Synchronous front side bus (FSB)
• Threading enabled
• On-die 512-KB, 8-way L2 cache
• Support for IA 32-bit and Intel® 64 architecture
• Streaming SIMD extensions 2 and 3 (SSE2 and SSE3) support
• Micro-FCBGA packaging technologies
• Thermal management support via TM1
• FSB Lane Reversal for flexible routing
• Supports C0 and C1 states only
• L2 Dynamic Cache Sizing
• Execute Disable Bit support for enhanced security
Read the full Intel® Atom™ Processor 230 Series Datasheet.