Intel® Learning Series Alliance
The Intel® Learning Series Alliance brings vendors together to deliver locally relevant, integrated solutions to classrooms worldwide. More than 500 vendors of the Alliance are developing applications, peripherals, and services optimized for Intel classmate PCs. As an Alliance member, you can be part of this extensive group of innovative software and hardware providers.
Your membership provides a unique opportunity to be a part of the Intel Learning Series momentum—delivering 1:1 eLearning solutions to classrooms worldwide.
Reach your market
Education technology decision makers—whether in national or local government, or school administration and IT—are looking for complete education solutions, including interactive content delivered on a sustainable, purpose-built platform. They require cost-effective, holistic, 1:1 eLearning solutions, deployed on integrated, validated technologies.
Your Alliance membership allows you to reach decision makers—showcasing your unique education solution in the context of a comprehensive teaching and learning platform.
- Read "the Alliance Connections Membership" information below.
- Enroll here to sign up for free.
You may register several company email addresses to gain access to Resources.
- Product Development: Get the latest research, including human factors, ethnography, thermal mechanical, and market analysis to grow your business.
- Support: Obtain support for 1:1 eLearning from pilots to deployment. Participate in Intel Learning Series Developer Program to optimize your software solutions.
- Marketing: Take advantage of lead generation tools, graphical assets, and customer-ready marketing materials from the Alliance website Resources section.
- Solution Sales: Broaden your sales channel through the Online Sales Center, the Intel® AppUPSM Center, and Minister of Education and IT decision maker networks.
- Innovation: Collaborate with Alliance members and gain key learnings from colleagues.
- Networking: Enjoy preferential access to networking events such as the Alliance Summit and regional events where you can learn about the latest product offerings.
- Exclusive Access: The updated Alliance website was designed for you with enhanced usability and public access to member companies.
- Questions? Contact the Alliance administrator.
The Alliance Connections Membership
The Intel® Learning Series Alliance Connections is designed to help member companies develop, optimize and validate educational products for use with Intel classmate PCs.
Intel will extend membership in the Alliance only to those companies that can demonstrate to Intel the capacity to satisfactorily support end-customers after the release of their product. Intel will from time to time as determined by Intel give Members access to documentation regarding relevant hardware and required software for Intel® Learning Series products that is intended to assist members in optimizing their product(s) for the current version(s) of a given Intel® Learning Series product. Member products that have been developed, optimized and validated for use with a given Intel® Learning Series product in conjunction with the Alliance may be included in the Alliance catalog that Intel will make available to end-users online.